Printing Machine Operator Job Description
- Operate printing machine.
- Run several presses with different size and color capacities.
- Prepare machines for printing.
- Install the printing plate with the images to be printed.
- Press operators prepare machines for printing.
- Ink the presses, load paper, and adjust the press to the paper size.
- Ensure that paper and ink meet specifications
- Adjust the flow of ink to the inking rollers accordingly.
- Guide paper through the press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
- Monitor their operation and keep the paper feeders well stocked.
- Make adjustments to manage ink distribution, speed, and temperature in the drying chamber.
- Correct paper tears or jams.
- Search for and correct problems.
- Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
- Pull sheets to check for printing imperfections.
- Set up, monitor, and adjust the printing process on a control panel or computer monitor.
- Oil and clean the presses and make minor repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Perform digital, electrostatic, and ink-jet printing.
- Transfer files, blend colors, and proof images electronically using digital presses.
Job Description: We are seeking a Printing Press Operators/Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.Re...
Adecco is currently sourcing for Print Operators. As a Print Operator you will be responsible for operating various IBM high speed laser printers; various peripheral devices, and ...
- POSITION SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to set up and operate the Flexo (folding, printing, die cutting and stacking corrugated board) and other folding/clo...