Private Detective Job Description
- Uncover facts about legal, financial, or personal matters regarding a person or company.
- Provide pre-employment verification.
- Investigate computer crimes, such as identity theft, harassing e-mails, and illegal downloading of copyrighted material.
- Provide assistance in criminal and civil liability cases, insurance claims and fraud cases, child custody and protection cases, missing-persons cases, and premarital screening.
- Investigate individuals to prove or disprove infidelity.
- Perform undercover surveillance and take photographs.
- Recover deleted e-mails, files, and documents.
- Uncover records of a subject's prior arrests, convictions, and civil legal judgments; telephone numbers; information about motor vehicle registrations; records of association and club memberships; and social networking site details.
- Search for missing persons.
- Utilize photographic and video cameras, binoculars, cell phones, and GPS systems, detectives gather information on an individual.
- Investigate fraudulent workers' claims.
- Keep abreast of with Federal, State, and local legislation, such as privacy laws and other legal issues.
- Investigate intellectual property theft.
- Develop financial profiles and carry out asset searches.
- Collect evidence and compile in a report.
We provide P.I. Services to the insurance community. We conduct surveillance on subjects that claim to have been injured. We then videotape what we see them doing and conduct mobil...
This candidate will have the responsibility of managing part of the Client's Security Information Event Management System (SIEM). This candidate will have the responsibility of man...
DescriptionNorthrop Grumman is seeking a CND Infrastructure analyst who will design, develop, or recommend integrated security system and physical control solutions that will ensur...