Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
As a Process Engineer the successful candidate will work with operating departments to continually improve the processes of the Mill. This position will also be responsible for ma...
Process Engineer - $75-95K - Rubber Extrusion - BSengineeringdegree from an accredited university is required, along with 2-15 years experience in a rubber extrusion operation. Mat...