Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
The Process Engineer is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining stable and capable production/business processes as they pertain to equipment, facilities and toolin...
This Process Engineer Position Features: ? Innovative ? Stable ? New Development ? Great Pay to $80K Terrific opportunity for a professional individual ready to move ahea...
Process Engineer Employer is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in ...