Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
will be responsible for the full cycle of technical recruitment process including tasks such as headhunting, sourcing, pre screening, preparing candidates for interviewing, technic...
SUMMARY As Program Manager you will be responsible for overseeing Reliability and Maintainability function in response to emerging issues revealed in the operation and maintenance...
Perka is scaling and adding to our stellar Engineering practice. While we write everything in Java - all we require is software engineering experience preferable within a top tier ...