Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
Have you dreamed of teaming with other technical professionals to solve problems and support the production of quality product? Would you like to work out of a brand new, state-of...
The Fabrication Engineering Group provides fabrication engineering and materials management for both mechanical and electronic projects using state-of-the-art technology. The group...
The MIT Lincoln Laboratory Microelectronics Laboratory is a state-of-the-art semiconductor research and fabrication facility supporting a wide range of Lincoln Laboratory programs....