Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
Are you a manufacturing professional? Would you like to work out of a brand new, state of the art facility as part of a financially strong, global corporation? Amphenol is a wo...
Amphenol is a worldwide electronics leader and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of interconnect products. Amphenol is listed on the NYSE and a component of the S&P 500 and ...
will be responsible for the full cycle of technical recruitment process including tasks such as headhunting, sourcing, pre screening, preparing candidates for interviewing, technic...