Process Engineer Job Description
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform new color and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
PASCO scientific is a world leader in data collection systems, probeware and apparatus for science education. Our products are coveted by science teachers around the world for thei...
Gryphon Technologies, a leading provider of engineering services to the US Navy, is seeking experienced Electrical Engineers. Job location is in Lexington Park/St. Inigoes, MD. Thi...
This position will significantly improve OmniGuide’s product quality by implementing best practices in A3 problem solving, process control, quality control and reliability engineer...