Procurement clerk Job Description
- Handle requests for purchases.
- Ensure all documentation on ticket is accurate.
- Verify and affix amount of purchase to package.
- Handle questions and concerns about merchandise.
- Track purchases from order placement until it arrives in hands of order placer.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Order supplies.
- Ensure package arrives on time.
- Verify package meets all customer specifications and customer is satisfied.
- Notify appropriate department of the placement of orders.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and purchase order can be fulfilled.
- Prepare the invitation-to-bid forms and distribute.
- Compare prices and expected delivery dates proposed by suppliers.
- Choose the best bid.
- Compile records of items purchased or transferred between departments, prices, deliveries, and inventories.
- Determine cause of any delays en-route.
- Match purchase orders with shipment.
- Verify billed amount with goods received.
- Handle invoices and forward to accounting department.
- Monitor inventory control systems.
- Prepare inventory transfer forms.
- Classify priority regulations.
This Procurement Clerk Position Features: ? Great Pay ? Free Parking ? Great Company Culture ? Great Pay to $42K Immediate need for procurement clerk seeking great pay, free...
Do you have experience within the Procurement and Purchasing industry? Are you eager to gain further skills within Procurement? Then this could be a great opportunity for you! C...