Product Design Engineer Job Description
- Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
- Establish design briefs.
- Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
- Identify and select materials needed for production.
- Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
- Create parts lists.
- List costs involved in production.
- Make samples of working models for demonstration.
- Plan marketing initiatives for product.
- Negotiate appropriate production processes.
- Travel to production facilities to evaluate processes.
- Improve usability of an item.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) to design concepts.
Superior Group is looking for a Product Design Engineer for our client located in Newport, NH Creates and/or modifies all types of designs using CAD drafting tools. This includ...
Superior Group is hiring a Product Development Design Engineer for our Roseville, Ca. based business partner. As a Product Design Engineer in the Scalable Storage Business Unit...
Job Req # 410779 Automotive Supplier is looking for: POSITION: Product Design Engineer STATUS: Full Time Permanent Position with Benefits (No H1B or Visa Candidates Accepted) L...