Product Development Associate Job Description
- Grow company revenues by developing new products.
- Manage product certification process.
- Ensure products are safe enough to be placed on shelves and sold.
- Work closely with engineers to develop prototypes for products.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Advise vendors on best practices and methods to correct issues.
- Participate in quality assurance process.
- Participate in creating, launching, or implementing new products.
- Develop methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Establish milestone and objectives.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Define product vision.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE Astor Chocolate is a premier luxury chocolate manufacturer, with its fundamental strength being its innovation, creativity and dedication to creat...
Immediate Need for Product Development Associate to join growing organization: ' Design and creation of new and innovative products ' Create detailed...
Your Career Begins at Timken If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates ...