Responsible for marketing products to the consumer or client. Develops campaigns, works with product development team, and participates in launching and promoting the product.
- Market product to certain clients and consumers.
- Help company achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Establish milestone and objectives.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Define product vision.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Attend trade shows.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.