Product Marketing Associate Job Description
- Market product to certain clients and consumers.
- Help company achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Establish milestone and objectives.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Define product vision.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Attend trade shows.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Opportunity: In collaboration with the marketing managers, the Global Marketing Associate Product Manager will support global product management to include customer insight ge...
The Associate Product Manager, Generic Marketing and Analytics will support and collaborate with the department and other cross functional departments (sales, art department, regul...
JOB TITLEAssociate Director Product Marketing, Neurology - Infantile Spasms, HCP and Consumer REQUISITION JR000005914 Associate Director Product Marketing, Neurology - Infantil...