Product Safety Engineer Job Description
- Conduct research and tests to evaluate product safety.
- Isolate potential safety hazards.
- Investigate accidents and injuries related to product and issue recalls if necessary.
- Construct precautionary instructions on label.
- Oversee manufacturing process of product.
- Analyze chemical features to ensure nothing is hazardous.
- Develop and conduct testing methods.
- Evaluate risk of fires or physical harm.
- Develop safety procedures when handling product.
- Anticipate, recognize, and evaluate safety hazards.
- Achieve safety compliance across multiple product lines and programs.
- Determine regulatory/certification/compliance issues and/or identify foreseeable misuses.
- Review and approve or modify changes to products.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement due diligence actions to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain proficiency of worldwide safety regulations through research, development of network, and ongoing education.
- Reduce liability concerns and actions.
Requisition : 2063577 Job Title : Product Safety Engineer Description : As a member of the Keysight Santa Rosa Quality Engineering team, you will work with w...
The PRODUCT SAFETY ENGINEER will create solutions that reduce or eliminate safety issues associated with products. They participate in the design process for new products in order ...