- Job Descriptions
- Production Helpers
Responsible for assisting with the production process in factories. Moves carts and dollies with items on them, unloads trucks and boxes, and loads pieces onto conveyor belts. Assists in cleanup.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.