Production Helpers Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Tri-Seal in Flemington, NJ is often looking for Production Helpers. These are entry-level positions responsible for handling, inspecting, cutting and other duties to support our ma...
Job Description: Expert Staffing is currently seeking Production Helpers for our customer in North Brookfield. Responsibility: Perform various duties within the department as assi...
Job Description: Local Gardner company is need for Helpers/Cleaners for the Printing DepartmentSummery:Perform various manual and mechanical duties to provide assistance in the se...