- Job Descriptions
- Production Sampler
Responsible for procuring samples of products on production line. Takes samples and sends to lab for analysis. Interprets results and may recommend actions if sample shows flaws.
- Test, measure, and analyze products.
- Take samples for testing.
- Perform inspections.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the manufacturing process.
- Record pass/fail grade of products.
- Produce detailed reports.
- Observe dials, gauges and indicators to make sure that a machine is working properly.
- Count number of products tested or inspected.
- Clean and repair machines.
- Weigh product and samples to verify packaging weight.
- Compare color, shape, texture, or grade of product or material with color chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency.
- Use thermometers, voltmeters, moisture meters, or tensiometers to test products.
- Ensure samples are taken at the right temperature and pressure.
- Send samples to laboratory.
- Analyze results.
- Report abnormal results.
- Recommend corrective actions.