Production Sampler Job Description
- Test, measure, and analyze products.
- Take samples for testing.
- Perform inspections.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the manufacturing process.
- Record pass/fail grade of products.
- Produce detailed reports.
- Observe dials, gauges and indicators to make sure that a machine is working properly.
- Count number of products tested or inspected.
- Clean and repair machines.
- Weigh product and samples to verify packaging weight.
- Compare color, shape, texture, or grade of product or material with color chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency.
- Use thermometers, voltmeters, moisture meters, or tensiometers to test products.
- Ensure samples are taken at the right temperature and pressure.
- Send samples to laboratory.
- Analyze results.
- Report abnormal results.
- Recommend corrective actions.
JOB DESCRIPTION Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, EMBARC BY DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL EMBARC BY DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIO...
JOB DESCRIPTION Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL OFFERS: * Excellent...
POSITION TITLE: Raw Materials Sampler DEPARTMENT: Industrial Quality (reports to flows) SHIFT: 2nd shift Job Summary: This position will be primarily responsible for the da...