Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Cherokee Nation Construction Services (CNCS) offers highly skilled, professional, technical and administrative support teams for government and commercial clients. CNCS helps mana...
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, identifying and closing new business to Sr. level executives in medium to large businesses through consistent cold calling, ne...
Chicago’s First Lady, the industry leader in Chicago tours and private events is seeking a Bar Manager to join our exciting and high-volume workplace. Serving Chicago for 80 years,...