Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: To provide administrative and project support to the Domestic licensing group. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • For Global Toys, collect crit...
Mission Statement of Organization NTT America provides the highest caliber of customer service and dedication to satisfying our customer’s. Our proactive support, responsivenes...
Mission Statement of the Organization NTT America provides the highest caliber of customer service and dedication to satisfying our customers. Our proactive support, responsivenes...