Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Position Summary: Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures within the various competency areas of the Human Resources Department. ...
GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: To provide administrative and project support to the Domestic licensing group. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • For Global Toys, collect crit...
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, the Engineer II performs a variety of moderately complex tasks that are planned to provide further experience and familiarization with the m...