Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
This is a clean environment, production of Diabetes lancet devices Perform the following routine duties: Safely perform all assigned jobs. Perform work consistent with w...
Superior Group has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Production Workers in Clarence, NY. Flexible start time. Normal Hours: 1st & 2nd Shift Available. 1st Shift 7:30am - 4 PM 2nd Shift 3pm-...
Job Description Formica Corporation, a world leader in laminate surfacing material manufacturing, has an immediate opening for Production Workers in its Cincinnati, Ohio manufact...