Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Responsibilities: Under indirect and intermittent supervision of the Lab Supervisor and when assigned to assist the Lab Supervisor in making chemical tests and analyses pertain...
Are you a LPN or RN who wants to be part of a team of professionals working to support the overall well-being of our workforce? Would you like to work out of a brand new, state-of...
Cherokee Nation Construction Services (CNCS) offers highly skilled, professional, technical and administrative support teams for government and commercial clients. CNCS helps mana...