Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Production WorkerGeneral Labor- Production Worker
Production Worker: Sorting Laundry for Hotel linens. Lifting of light sheets and towels. Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Work...
Production WorkerProduction workers needed in the Penrose area. Must be able to lift 30lbs and pass a drug screen. Steel toe shoes are required.