Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Assist in providing system and components design, investigation, experimentation, analysis, documentation, and reporting. Work may result in new or improved systems, products, devi...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: - Interprets specification and assigns duties. - Responsible for ensuring all safety procedures are met. - Respons...
Job Summary/Scope of Position: A Branch General Warehouse - I associate performs duties in accordance to safety and quality procedures in several functional areas of operations...