Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Bankers’ Bank, Madison, WI International Lock Box Processing Representative Full Time, Non-Exempt M-F, 8am-5pm Job Summary Receive foreign checks from client banks and p...
SUMMARY Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIT...
Microsemi's Beverly FTD Division has an opportunity at our Beverly, MA location for a Temporary to Hire Senior Software Engineer to work on the design and implementation of new and...