Production Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
SHIPPER/RECEIVER SUMMARY Under close supervision, performs manual and clerical duties to assist within shipping and receiving areas. Routes materials, supplies, and equipmen...
Bankers’ Bank, Madison, WI Position Description Community BankCard Merchant Representative I Full-time Non-exempt M-F 8am-5pm Job Summary This important position wi...
SUMMARY Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIT...