- Job Descriptions
- Program Director
Responsible for overseeing one or more programs within an organization. Creates and revises programs, develops policies and guidelines, hires and trains staff, raises funds, and ensures compliance with government relations.
- Create and supervise programs.
- Plan and launch fundraising events to support programs.
- Devise budgets and ensure the budget is adhered to throughout fiscal year.
- Reach out to community for volunteers and support.
- Write grant proposals for research money.
- Manage large donations and disburse money appropriately.
- Coordinate all activities of program.
- Supervise, hire, and train staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the program and plan adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all government relations.
- Attend community events to represent program.