Program Director Job Description
- Create and supervise programs.
- Plan and launch fundraising events to support programs.
- Devise budgets and ensure the budget is adhered to throughout fiscal year.
- Reach out to community for volunteers and support.
- Write grant proposals for research money.
- Manage large donations and disburse money appropriately.
- Coordinate all activities of program.
- Supervise, hire, and train staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the program and plan adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all government relations.
- Attend community events to represent program.
There is a direct hire need for a Program Director/Administrator for an Assertive Community Treatment program in Ventura, CA. In this role the primary focus will be on compliance ...
McLean Hospital is a comprehensive psychiatric hospital committed to providing easy access to superior quality, cost-effective mental health services in the Boston area, Massachuse...
The IT Program Director is in charge of complex, large and strategic programs which are made of multiple projects. IT Program DirectorLocation: Bridgewater, NJIndustry: Pharmaceuti...