Responsible for managing the activities of a specific program or programs within an organization. Manages other employees and ensures all program goals and objectives are reached.
- Direct the activities and productivity of program or programs.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Set program goals and initiatives.
- Create schedules.
- Work with assistants to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the program.
- Support the program's strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the program to the public, key stakeholders and business partners.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.