Program Manager Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of program or programs.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Set program goals and initiatives.
- Create schedules.
- Work with assistants to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the program.
- Support the program's strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the program to the public, key stakeholders and business partners.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
1 Requisition Number: 15-10793 Job Title: Program Manager - GI Programs Department: 18160-Med Specialties Programs City: Seattle State: Washington Location: Hospital Main Campus Se...
Program Manager, Privacy Program: The Privacy Program initiatives include investigating potential privacy violations, conducting privacy reviews, performing information system acc...
SimplexGrinnell, a $2 billion business unit and is a market leader in fire and safety products and monitoring services. With a network of more than 11,500 technicians, installers a...