- Job Descriptions
- Project Manager
Responsible or overseeing and managing a company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop work-breakdown structures.
- Develop project tracking and variance reports.
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create project documentation.
- Provide risk assessment.
- Review estimates.
- Assess new opportunities.
- Prepare proposals.
- Flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.