Promotions Manager Job Description
- Work with marketing and sales departments to create promotions.
- Work alongside product development team to incorporate promotions after product is complete.
- Send promotions through direct mail, inserts in newspapers, Internet advertisements, in-store displays, product endorsements, or other special events.
- Develop and launch discounts, samples, gifts, rebates, coupons, sweepstakes, and contests.
- Determine length and timing of promotions.
- Market promotions to various businesses.
- Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to promote discounts and coupons.
- Plan advertising campaigns.
- Measure ad effectiveness and optimize if needed.
- Coordinate staff members who create and deliver ads.
- Create, review, approve, and revise copy.
- Oversee media buying.
- Work with account executives to come up with ad campaigns.
- Select agencies to partner with.
- Approve agency plans.
- Work with sales staff to generate ideas for the campaign.
- Oversee creative staff.
- Prepare cost estimates for campaigns.
- Serve as liaisons between the firm requiring the advertising and an advertising or promotion agency that actually develops and places the ads.
- Oversee in-house accounts.
- Present campaigns during pitches.
- Approve changes to budget as needed.
- Cast actors for voiceovers and commercials.
- Preside over TV, radio, and film shoots.
- Identify potential markets.
Description KIRO 7, The Cox Media Group owned CBS affiliate in Seattle, is looking for a Promotion Manager to lead the department s marketing goals and initiatives to take the sta...
Description Cox Media Group Ohio has an excellent opportunity for an experienced TV promotion professional to work with one of the best companies in broadcasting. The Promotion Ma...
The Senior Manager of Advertising and Promotion, consumer products reviews, approves and monitors product advertising and promotional labeling pieces for compliance with regulatory...