Public Affairs Manager Job Description
- Develop effective communications plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities designed to enhance company brand.
- Cultivate and maintain strong media relationships.
- Advance company's position with relevant constituents.
- Develop and executive varied and integrated communications products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Create and launch new media and marketing.
- Work with the CEO to achieve organizational goals and objectives by administering the communications and public relations initiatives as determined by the larger organizational strategic planning process.
- Evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company's brand identity and broaden awareness of its programs and priorities.
- Refine company's core messages to ensure brand consistency.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company's internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
Companies with Similar Jobs
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting to the Senior Director, Public Affairs, this role is responsible for relationship and coalition building among a variety of worldwide stakehol...
Description The Senior Manager of Public Affairs will serve as the top PR leader in the Kansas market. This person will be responsible for building and cultivating a positive ima...
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time Regular/Temporary: Regular SECURITY ------------------------- This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, whic...