Public Relations Assistant Job Description
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize PR materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Mass-mail materials.
- Create brochures and sell sheets.
- Provide support to public relations department.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Work with manager and business units to determine budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Manage video content.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
JOB DESCRIPTION A growing Event/Promotions and Planning firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas is searching for a Public Relations Assistant. JOB SUMMARY The successful candid...
Promotional Public Relations Assistant We provide aggressive marketing campaigns for national accounts in the area . We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromisi...
JOB DESCRIPTION THE JOB WINDOW has an immediate need for an entry level Public Relations Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing compa...