Public Relations Director Job Description
- Direct public relations department within a company.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies.
- Grow online supporter base and traffic.
- Perform social media community management duties.
- Build and sustain online communities.
- Manage relationships with media outlets.
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
Our client is a business-to-business public relations and public affairs agency with an impressive client base ranging from tech companies to professional service firms. They are s...
Strong growth, industry leading, global organization has an immediate need for a Director of Public Relations located in Atlanta, GA !! This position is responsible for shaping the...
Client is seeking a public relations ACCOUNT DIRECTOR to lead integrated communications campaigns for technology companies spanning consumer and B2B technologies. As an ACCOUNT DIR...