Public Relations Manager Job Description
- Manage public relations department.
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage PR specialists.
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs.
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve pubic perception of company.
- Improve management and employee relations.
- Prepare and publish newsletters and other company literature.
- Create motivational videos.
- Produce annual reports on financial status of firm.
- Release promotion literature about new products.
- Draft speeches with chief executives.
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
- Identify audience for product or service.
- Write press releases and media kits.
- Develop and maintain corporate image and logos.
- Manage company sponsorships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs.
- Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media.
- Develop and launch Internet or intranet web pages.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Confer with the labor relations managers in order to develop internal communications to inform employees of various company activities.
PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER _San Francisco, CA_ Reporting to the Director of Public Relations, the Public Relations Manager will be responsible for further increasing visibility in t...
In this role, the selected candidate will manage team and resources responsible for Public Relations; manage team performance and set goals, ensure the team's continuous profession...
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER Description: The Public Relations Manager works in conjunction with the District Manager, local public relations agency of record and the corporate com...