Public Relations Specialist Job Description
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency.
Position Description SEI s Corporate Marketing Department is seeking an Investor/Public Relations Specialist. This role is responsible for actively supporting the investor rela...
Media Relations/Public Relations Specialist Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand...
Public Relations & Communications Specialist Eclaro is looking for a Public Relations & Communications Specialist for an opportunity for our client in Austin, TX SUMMARY: This i...