Responsible for overseeing all quality assurance efforts within an organization, including the development and implementation of a quality assurance program.
- Develop and monitor quality assurance programs at companies and organizations.
- Administer quality assurance management systems.
- Ensure all products manufactured or marketed by a company are free from any flaws or errors.
- Evaluate and improve QA processes.
- Train line staff.
- Identify possible errors and areas of improvement.
- Maximize output and efficiency.
- Define QA policies.
- Checks the past records of production to review if the existing standards will continue to bring in more revenue.
- Inspect productions on production line.
- Evaluate business statistics.
- Ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation.
- Educate sales and marketing departments.
- Analyze specifications and statistical data.
- Continuously improve upon QA processes.
- Ensure all equipment in production is working properly.
- Isolate and remove malfunctioning equipment.
- Schedule equipment testing and maintenance.
- Hire, train, and supervise QA staff and managers.
- Develop QA budgets.
- Reduce waste during production process.