Radio Announcer Job Description
- Produce, write, and narrate programs on the radio.
- Conduct interviews.
- Operate equipment.
- Play music and commercials.
- Answer phone calls.
- Represent station at industry and community functions and events.
- Determine news and information appropriate for broadcast.
- Operate central equipment rack.
- Prepare newscasts and deliver them on-air.
- Write and edit news copy.
- Write and edit introductions and continuity for reports, actualities and other elements inserted within network programming.
- Adjust transmitter power.
- Prepare and/or review public service announcements, underwriting announcements, pre-recorded reports and audio elements, newspapers, and program rundowns.
- Produce program segments.
- Help raise money for programming.
- Hold contests and issue prizes to winners.
- Read news flashes.
- Work with producers and assistants to create timely program content.
- Give weather and traffic conditions.
- Deliver sports scores, stats, statistics, and information about upcoming games.
- Inform public of program sponsors.
- Announce public service information.
- Run broadcasting tests.
- Record commercials.
Company is looking for a morning personality with a solid background in the country music format. The preferable candidate would have a music director background, have good use of ...
Description CMG ATLANTA RADIO is looking for a PART TIME ON AIR/ANNOUNCER to join their team! The On-Air Announcer will execute various on air fill-in I weekend shifts for WSB-...
Conduct an on-air shift. Speak or read from scripted materials, such as news reports or commercial message, on the radio. May announce artists or title of performance and identify ...