Real Estate Manager Job Description
- Handle financial operations of the property.
- Collect rent.
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
- Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues.
- Advise owners on how much to charge for rent.
- Collect association and/or HOA fees.
- Pay for services such as playgrounds and swimming pools.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for properties.
- Hire contractors to make repairs.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation,
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
Vice-President, Facility Operations Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Create your legacy. At Legacy Health, our legacy is doing what’s best for our patients, our people, our c...
Financial Advisory Services Associate This position is located in our San Francisco, CA. office and supports the Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice. The FAS practice a...
Financial Advisory Services Vice President Description This position is located in our San Francisco, CA. office and supports the Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice. ...