Real Estate Manager Job Description
- Handle financial operations of the property.
- Collect rent.
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
- Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues.
- Advise owners on how much to charge for rent.
- Collect association and/or HOA fees.
- Pay for services such as playgrounds and swimming pools.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for properties.
- Hire contractors to make repairs.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation,
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
Vice-President, Facility Operations Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Create your legacy. At Legacy Health, our legacy is doing what’s best for our patients, our people, our c...
Financial Advisory Services Analyst/Associate D.C. This position is located in our Washington, DC office and mainly supports the Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice. T...
Professional, self-motivated, tech-savvy, committed individual sought to provide secretarial support for the firm’s litigation and transactional practice groups. This is a full-ti...