Real Estate Manager Job Description
- Handle financial operations of the property.
- Collect rent.
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
- Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues.
- Advise owners on how much to charge for rent.
- Collect association and/or HOA fees.
- Pay for services such as playgrounds and swimming pools.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for properties.
- Hire contractors to make repairs.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation,
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
Overview JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for completing real estate related construction projects throughout the US. Within this fast paced environment, this position must handle m...
CBIZ Valuation Group, one of the nation s largest independent, full service valuation companies, is currently seeking a to fill an open Real Estate Valuation Manager position in ou...
Description: Founded in 1978, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS)* is one of the nation s largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsid...