Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Receptionist JOBS
Office Manager Portland, OR Legacy Health What is your legacy? Whether we realize it, our legacy is something we create together every day. It’s the way we live our lives...
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to join our dynamic staffing agency.
DTI is looking for a Receptionist The individual must be self-motivated, a team player, pleasant and professionally polished. Responsibilities: Manage high volume of guests and...