Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Immediate opening for a receptionist eager to find a stable organization to join! This receptionist will be supporting a busy real estate organization with a multitude of responsib...
We have an immediate need for a Receptionist in Plano. Medical office experience is necessary. Will be verifying insurance, checking in patients and scheduling appointments. Ho...
This Receptionist Position Features: ? Growth ? Stability ? Dynamic Rewarding position as a receptionist for a stable organization. This upcoming opportunity offers growth...