Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Receptionist The receptionist reports to the Dallas Office Manager. Hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. It is part of the Dallas office administrative support te...
Receptionist / Administrative Professional The receptionist position is located in our Washington, DC office and reports to the Office Manager. Hours are 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Mond...
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions provides technical support services and project support personnel to our Government and industry partners. Our highly skilled experts support a...