Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Jackson Lewis P.C. is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 56+ offices and almost 800 attorneys, Jac...
Administrative Professional – San Francisco This position is located in San Francisco and will report to the San Francisco Office Manager and is part of the San Francisco office...
SUMMARY: Performs a variety of secretarial duties for attorney(s) to whom assigned according to established policies and procedures. Maintains positive contact with clients, attorn...