Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Job Title: Receptionist, Job Posting #106 Location: Tomar Electronics, Inc., 2100 W. Obispo Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Opening Date: January 27, 2015 Closing Date: February ...
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving more than 200 commercial and government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness throug...
Administrative Assistant, Legal – Pittsburgh, PA Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is cur...