Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Job Title: Receptionist, Job Posting #106 Location: Tomar Electronics, Inc., 2100 W. Obispo Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Opening Date: January 27, 2015 Closing Date: February ...
Jackson Lewis P.C. is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 54 offices and over 750 attorneys, Jacks...
Cherokee Nation Construction Services (CNCS) offers highly skilled, professional, technical and administrative support teams for government and commercial clients. CNCS helps manag...