Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
The US Army Institute for Surgical Research is dedicated to both laboratory and clinical trauma research. Their mission is to provide requirements-driven combat casualty care medic...
A great supervisor opportunity in a fast paced environment, working with multiple colleges and departments at a non-profit company located on a University campus. Duties: •Su...
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), our client, serves the Nation by providing reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth; minimize loss of life and proper...