Receptionist Job Description
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC, a world leader in the manufacturing and servicing of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) provides reliable quality inspection for customers in ...
Overview: Responsible for Office Services and Reception functions for the Western Asset New York office, under the direction of the Manager of Office Services and with HR super...
Provide clerical support for the Customer Service Department. Maintain and organize customer files for the department. Relieve receptionist for lunch and breaks. Essential ...