Recreation Attendant Job Description
- Assist patrons at events.
- Collect tickets or money for rides or concessions.
- Ensure appropriate number of people can get on rides.
- Ensure children are the appropriate height and age for rides.
- Latch passengers in securely.
- Board passengers onto ride.
- Explain safety procedures to riders.
- Point out evacuation routes.
- Operate equipment that starts and shuts down ride.
- Entice patrons by describing the actions of the ride.
- Ensure passengers are secured safely.
- Pull down safety bars, buckle seat belts, or secure harnesses.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and tear.
- Perform minor and major repairs.
- Oil and lubricate parts as needed.
- Stop vehicle and de-board passengers in case of emergencies.
- Provide assistance to patrons entering and exiting ride.
- Prepare, check-out, inspect and check-in outdoor recreation equipment and
- store properly.
- Maintain and provide equipment to participants of sporting events or other recreational event.
- Prepare surfaces of ice rink for skaters or hockey players.
- Describe park attractions to patrons.
- Entice patrons to play games.
- Supervise game play and award prizes.
- Install, break down, and clean equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, or grounds.
Job Summary Assist all guests at Pool/Beach facilities with towels, seating, loans/rentals and requests courteously and efficiently, according to standards. Maintain the cleanlines...
Situated on a private 15-acre peninsula surrounded by Coronado Bay and the Pacific Ocean, Loews Coronado Bay Resort is located just minutes away from the charming resort village of...
Job Description Carmel Valley Ranch is looking for a dynamic, passionate and results-driven Recreation Front Desk Attendant to join the amazing River Ranch Team. This exciting opp...