Remedial Education Instructor Job Description
- Teach adult basic education, adult secondary education, or English literacy instruction to adults and out-of-school youths.
- Teach basic academic courses in mathematics, languages, history, reading, writing, science, and other areas, using instructional methods geared toward adult learning.
- Assess students to determine their level of learning and proficiency.
- Provide help in acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the test required to earn a GED.
- Help adults to speak, listen, read, and write in English using real-life situations.
- Formally evaluate students periodically to determine their progress and potential for advancement to the next level.
- Take down grades in grade book.
- Assign homework.
- Tutor students individually.
- Assist students in acquiring effective study skills and the self-confidence they need to reenter an academic environment.
- Instruct students on how to use technology.
- Educate on job search statics after degree or GED is obtained.
- Provide subject matter instruction.
- Focus on improving the communication, information-processing, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
JOB DETAILS Job Details Pilot Instructor Ref 15996 Country United States State / Province Texas Category FSSC - C-5 Job Description Th...
SHORT DESCRIPTION: With the direction and support of the Department of Emergency Medicines, Division of EMS Medical and Operational Leadership, the EMS Medical Direction Coordin...
The University of Miami is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research....