Remedial Education Instructor Job Description
- Teach adult basic education, adult secondary education, or English literacy instruction to adults and out-of-school youths.
- Teach basic academic courses in mathematics, languages, history, reading, writing, science, and other areas, using instructional methods geared toward adult learning.
- Assess students to determine their level of learning and proficiency.
- Provide help in acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the test required to earn a GED.
- Help adults to speak, listen, read, and write in English using real-life situations.
- Formally evaluate students periodically to determine their progress and potential for advancement to the next level.
- Take down grades in grade book.
- Assign homework.
- Tutor students individually.
- Assist students in acquiring effective study skills and the self-confidence they need to reenter an academic environment.
- Instruct students on how to use technology.
- Educate on job search statics after degree or GED is obtained.
- Provide subject matter instruction.
- Focus on improving the communication, information-processing, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
JOB DETAILS Job Details Chief Pilot Instructor Ref 16141 Country United States State / Province Oklahoma Category FSSC - KC-46 Job Descr...
JOB DETAILS Job Details Chief Boom Operator Instructor Ref 16142 Country United States State / Province Oklahoma Category FSSC - KC-46 J...
SHORT DESCRIPTION: With the direction and support of the Department of Emergency Medicines, Division of EMS Medical and Operational Leadership, the EMS Medical Direction Coordin...