- Job Descriptions
- Research Assistant
"Perform extensive research to aid in a company's decision-making process or to supplant a project or presentation.
- Perform research on market trends using credible sources.
- Compile research documents.
- Hold focus groups and document the results.
- Assess needs of client.
- Exhibit the results of research in presentation format.
- Perform data entry and manage research databases.
- Prepare programs for data entry and statistical analysis.
- Obtain consent forms if using test subjects.
- Deliver surveys and calculate results.
- Handle reimbursements.
- Check to ensure necessary research materials have been purchased.
- Follow up on studies that have been conducted.
- Perform assays to support research studies.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Conduct routine and standardized experiments in a controlled setting.
- Participate in improvement programs.
- Provide research results to help decision-making process within company or for client exploration and marketing purposes.
- Plan, conduct, and complete various investigations.
- Assist with the writing and editing of experimental results for publication in journals.
- Perform routine data analysis and verify and corrects data entry.