Research Assistant Job Description
- Perform research on market trends using credible sources.
- Compile research documents.
- Hold focus groups and document the results.
- Assess needs of client.
- Exhibit the results of research in presentation format.
- Perform data entry and manage research databases.
- Prepare programs for data entry and statistical analysis.
- Obtain consent forms if using test subjects.
- Deliver surveys and calculate results.
- Handle reimbursements.
- Check to ensure necessary research materials have been purchased.
- Follow up on studies that have been conducted.
- Perform assays to support research studies.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Conduct routine and standardized experiments in a controlled setting.
- Participate in improvement programs.
- Provide research results to help decision-making process within company or for client exploration and marketing purposes.
- Plan, conduct, and complete various investigations.
- Assist with the writing and editing of experimental results for publication in journals.
- Perform routine data analysis and verify and corrects data entry.
Immediate need for a Research Assistant seeking a chance to use their education as well as research and writing skills. Will be assisting the grant writers with their paperwork. Mu...
The Company Rescue provides behavior change marketing services (or "social marketing") to government, non-profit and corporate organizations. Rescue's current work focuses on tobac...
As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our sys...