- Job Descriptions
- Research Executive
Responsible for soliciting people's opinions to find out why people do, think, or buy a certain way. Performs extensive research, conducts surveys, and works with product development team to apply results.
- Conduct research to determine people's opinions on products and services.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Conduct interviews.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate effectiveness of advertising methods.