Research Executive Job Description
- Conduct research to determine people's opinions on products and services.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Conduct interviews.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate effectiveness of advertising methods.
Company is currently hiring an EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION. Are you dedicated to helping leaders run their business ...
Title: Research Consultant, Global Centre for Nursing Executives Number: JO-1609-10124 Location: Washington, DC Job Categories: Research and Writing R...
COMPANY: Established over 30years ago and with offices in London, New York and Chicago and a network of preferred partners in a further 50 countries worldwide, we are an award-win...