Restaurant Management Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Restaurant Manager We are looking for a resourceful Restaurant Manager to be responsible for meeting all restaurants revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure effic...
RESTAURANT MANAGER / MANAGER-IN-TRAINING The position of Restaurant Manager is a fun and fast paced role that directs the daily operations of the restaurant. All Restaurant Man...
At Red Robin our Assistant Managers support and ensure that the restaurant operates within Red Robin International guidelines, while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objec...