Retail Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package purchases.
- Remove security devices, fold clothes, and place neatly in bag.
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Represent and promote the organization with products and services at in-home product presentations, showrooms, and home shows as required.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Present solutions to furniture buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Operate cash registers.
- Count the day's money transactions at the end of the day.
- Set up display cases.
- Place clothes on mannequins.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Distribute coupons and verify that coupons are not expired.
- Restock clothes that have been tried on and fold neatly.
- Demonstrate electronics and their features.
JOB DESCRIPTION SIGNATURE RETAIL SERVICES is looking for a confident, outgoing, and friendly FULL TIME RETAIL SALES AND MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE to increase sales of the prod...
Airgas USA, LLC is Now Hiring Retail Sales Representative in Maui, HI Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? ...
Airgas USA, LLC is Now Hiring Retail Sales Representative in San Diego, CA Are Safety, Ethics and Excellent Customer Service important to you? Are you intrigued by supportin...