Retail Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package purchases.
- Remove security devices, fold clothes, and place neatly in bag.
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Represent and promote the organization with products and services at in-home product presentations, showrooms, and home shows as required.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Present solutions to furniture buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Operate cash registers.
- Count the day's money transactions at the end of the day.
- Set up display cases.
- Place clothes on mannequins.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Distribute coupons and verify that coupons are not expired.
- Restock clothes that have been tried on and fold neatly.
- Demonstrate electronics and their features.
Member Advisor-Belmont Branch At Advantis we strive to meet the diverse needs of our members, employees, and the communities we serve. If you have a passion for service, a...
As you know, at ConAgra Foods, we make great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we are creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brighte...
CAREERS that nourish lives. Our people have an opportunity to nourish lives around the globe every day. One of the world s leading food companies, General Mills operates in m...