Retail Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package purchases.
- Remove security devices, fold clothes, and place neatly in bag.
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Represent and promote the organization with products and services at in-home product presentations, showrooms, and home shows as required.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Present solutions to furniture buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Operate cash registers.
- Count the day's money transactions at the end of the day.
- Set up display cases.
- Place clothes on mannequins.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Distribute coupons and verify that coupons are not expired.
- Restock clothes that have been tried on and fold neatly.
- Demonstrate electronics and their features.
High Energy. High Standards. High Impact. At AFN we hire the best of the best – visionary thinkers; people continuously looking to reinvent the way they do business and seek ...
Member Advisor-Call Center (Temporary) At Advantis we strive to meet the diverse needs of our members, employees, and the communities we serve. If you have a passion for servic...
Find an excellent Career opportunity with Airgas! Are you ready to put your talent and exceptional inside sales skills to good use? Is working for a company where Safety, Ethi...