Retail Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package purchases.
- Remove security devices, fold clothes, and place neatly in bag.
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Represent and promote the organization with products and services at in-home product presentations, showrooms, and home shows as required.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Present solutions to furniture buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Operate cash registers.
- Count the day's money transactions at the end of the day.
- Set up display cases.
- Place clothes on mannequins.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Distribute coupons and verify that coupons are not expired.
- Restock clothes that have been tried on and fold neatly.
- Demonstrate electronics and their features.
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its more than 19,000 associates nationwide sounds appealing, Ferguson...
Swedish Match North America Inc., a consumer packaged goods (CPG) producer and market leader of cigars and a broad assortment of smokeless tobacco products including snus, is curre...
Cricket Wireless is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving approximately 6 million customers. Cric...