Retention Marketing Specialist Job Description
- Create, optimize, and evolve retention strategies to keep clients.
- Work closely with various business units to develop objectives.
- Identify areas of customer improvement.
- Evaluate the customer service experience.
- Distribute surveys and questionnaires to determine customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate quality assurance programs.
- Develop an understanding of what is needed to create a great client experience.
- Perform evaluations of sales teams.
- Create new or develop existing retention campaigns and programs.
- Influence and improve results.
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and client targeting.
- Evaluate program results and optimize as needed.
- Lead adhoc projects and initiatives that bring about change or improve the business.
- Prepare and present presentations to various audiences to influence the loyalty and retention program.
- Identify sales opportunities while servicing customers.
- Sell new products to existing customers.
OUR COMPANY: We at Dodge Data and Analytics have a mission to reinvent how construction industry firms leverage data and workflow to grow their business. As North America's leadin...
Adecco is currently assisting a fuel/oil company in Spring, TX in their search for a Marketing Specialist. This is a temporary opportunity to assist with advertising and brand str...
JOB DESCRIPTION ROCKWELL CHICAGO is in need to fill five entry-level sales and marketing representative positions. Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambi...