Revenue Agent Job Description
- Prepare returns for large companies and corporations.
- Perform accounting work for the IRS.
- Audit returns for accuracy.
- Examine small business returns.
- Work in different industries, including construction, retail sales, or finance, insurance, and real estate.
- Perform accounting work for multinational businesses.
- Keep abreast of the lengthy, complex, and frequently changing tax code.
- Utilize computer technology to access legal bulletins, IRS notices, and tax-related court decisions.
- Analyze data and identify trends.
- Identify tax offenders.
- Use revenue adjustment reports forwarded by the IRS to determine whether adjustments made by Federal revenue agents affect a taxpayer's taxable income in the eyes of the States.
- Consider the sales and income taxes for their own States.
- Perform field audits or office audits of financial records.
- Examine financial records of individuals.
- Apply local tax laws regarding income, utility fees, or school taxes.
We are currently looking for a Reservations Agent who is passionate about providing the highest level of guest service, a great communicator, and detail-oriented. We are a luxury,...
Courtyard by Marriott Wooddale is looking for experienced Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditors!! The ideal candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule (am & pm shifts); working...
Job Description We are looking for an energetic and driven Agency Sales Rep for our Maple Grove, MN office. As an Agency Sales Rep at First American Title, you will develop a...