Risk Analyst Job Description
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients make sound financial decisions.
- Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Help clients meet financial goals.
- Analyze financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
- Compile reports showing the proposed plan of action for existing and potential clients
- Review other risk factors including problems with the physical location of the organization, potential for robberies and the likelihood of employees being injured on the job.
- Examine and interpret statistical reports.
- Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies.
- Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies.
- Aid in the constructive developments for the company to create good capital.
JOB DESCRIPTION AON IS LOOKING FOR A RISK ADMINISTRATOR / ANALYST As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative an...
A leading bank is seeking a Risk Analyst who can support the development, validation and review of operational risk assessments across operations. This candidate will assist the de...
JOB DESCRIPTION AON IS LOOKING FOR A RISK ANALYST IN OUR CHICAGO, IL OFFICE. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering in...