Sales Assistant Job Description
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
- Process sales data and progress reports.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
- Answer questions about product or warranties.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Promote and sell products and services.
- Explain promotional offers.
- Maintain client database.
- Make PowerPoint presentations for sales staff.
- Arrange meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Handle billing issues.
- Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
- Ensure all client information is correct.
- Attend trade shows to promote products.
- Resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices.
- Track sales expenses.
- Analyze sales reports.
- Conduct customer-focused seminars.
- Complete quarterly sales meeting data, templates, and presentations.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales & Marketing division. Responsibili...
Raffi Fine Jewelry is seeking an enthusiastic, customer-service oriented individual to assist with sales and administrative tasks. Responsibilities include: - provide outst...
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available. Sales assistant Company Profile: We are an NVOCC in LAX area handling 70,000 Teu business per year, we are a CT-PAT member and certified by...