Sales & Sales Management Job Description
- Direct distribution of product or service.
- Develop and follow up on business leads.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Manage team of sales staff.
- Assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for the organization’s sales representatives.
- Set sales quotas.
- Advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- Develop scripts.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Maintain contact with dealers and distributors.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by their staffs to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers' preferences.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel to different locations to make sales calls.
- Arrange for travel.
- Attend and preside over sales meetings.
- Maintain reports.
- Generate numbers for company to determine if sales goals have been met.
- Hire, train, and lead sales representatives.
- Develop motivational material.
- Create prizes and other incentives for sales reps to meet their goal.
Hotel Plaza Athenee New Yor, a luxury hotel is looking for a Sales Manager. As Sales Manager, she/he will be responsible for the leisure and corporate group business market for Nor...
Description Sales Manager Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Manageris responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external ...
A Jacksonville based Security and Surveillance Company is seeking a Sales Manager to supervise their inside sales force of up to 20 reps. Previous sales management/supervision a mu...