Satellite Engineer Job Description
- Control and direct satellite activities from the ground.
- Ensure orbiting satellites are on the right path.
- Collect data from orbiting satellites.
- Create satellite command systems.
- Work within ground stations to monitor satellites.
- Conduct testing of communication equipment and systems.
- Track and record satellite trends.
- Write status reports.
- Analyze, design, model, and simulate communications systems, subsystems, and algorithms for satellite communications networks.
- Design and model data-links, digital radio, battle management, and command and control systems.
- Model and simulate wide and local area networks, point-to-point systems, secure systems, signal coding and modulation schema, digital radio/communications technology and network architecture design.
- Analyze and provide information on space segment lease cost, bandwidth requirements, and frequency management.
- Maintain standards for satellite database access control and auditing.
- Develop strategies to effectively leverage and integrate new technologies into existing network infrastructure.
* * Satellite Launch & Operations Engineer * * * * Requisition ID: 16020929 * * * * Location\(s\): United States\-Florida\-Melbourne * * * * US Citizenship...
* * Satellite Launch & Operations Engineer * * * * Requisition ID: 16020931 * * * * Location\(s\): United States\-California\-Redondo Beach * * * * US Citi...