Security Management Job Description
- Protect a company's assets and people from invasion and harm.
- Perform services to assure the safety and protection of government property and personnel against injury or death, molestation, harassment or intimidation and loss or damage from any preventable cause including fire, theft, embezzlement, damage or destruction, trespass, espionage, or sabotage.
- Maintain and update a property loss and prevention program.
- Establish and install key controls on departmental communication equipment and property access.
- Evaluate incidents and determine course of action.
- Discover source of security breach.
- Install safety alarms around building and perimeter.
- Report and track all incidents.
- Maintain an emergency training curriculum.
- Patrol building and ward off intruders.
- Supervise parking procedures.
- Supply security for events.
- Monitor and support security-related processing for cleared staff.
- Set up video surveillance.
- Institute and oversee site key and safe combination management plans.
- Prepare and conduct information security training.
- Develop physical security responses.
- Manage processes for protecting classified, proprietary, and sensitive information.
- Install access control devices.
Description JOB DESCRIPTION: This position manages, promotes and maintains the auction s security and property protection programs by directing and coordinating the auction s...
REPORTS TO: IT Director SUPERVISES: IT Security Analysts AUTHORITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES: The position of IT Security Manager is responsible for implementing and ...
In this role, the selected candidate develops, maintains, publishes and enforces corporate information security policies, standards and guidelines encompassing data and intellectua...