Self-enrichment Instructor Job Description
- Provide instruction on a variety of recreational subjects.
- Conduct courses on academic subjects, including foreign language and literature.
- Encourage voluntary attendance.
- Provide useful skills that can pad resumes.
- Demonstrate methods or techniques for various self-enrichment classes.
- Point out mistakes and offer corrections or suggestions.
- Provide hands-on instruction.
- Instruct students on where and what materials to buy.
- Collect payment for classes.
- Teach financial planning or how to budget.
- Teach classes offered through religious institutions, such as marriage preparation or classes in religion for children.
- Introduce children and youth to activities such as piano or drama.
- Provide one-on-one instruction.
- Work with same students for years to enrich expertise.
- Prepare lessons beforehand.
- Stay current on topics using research methods.
- Keep records of student accounts.
Fitness, Wellness & Outdoor Activities - Adjunct Faculty - Continuing Education Opening Date/Time: Mon. 11/02/15 12:00 AM Eastern Time Closing Date/Time: Mon. 10/31/16 11:59 PM Eas...
Description/Job Summary United Peers is a recovery center for people with MH/Co-Occurring disorders who want to enrich their lives through wellness workshops and educational group...
JOB DESCRIPTION GED TUTOR MISSION NEIGHBORHOOD CENTERS SAN FRANCISCO, CA It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)! MNC is seeking a tempora...