Senior Account Executive Job Description
- Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
- Identify public relations requirements and possible audiences.
- Devise PR campaign.
- Set deadlines.
- Kick off campaign.
- Present campaign ideas to client.
- Get budgets and ideas approved.
- Brief media, creative, and research staff.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with both PR staff and clients.
- Negotiate fees and hourly rates.
- Get approval for promotional work.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Invoice clients.
- Write detailed reports.
- Create focus groups.
- Identify new clients.
- Participate in creating and presenting pitches.
- Communicate and build marketing campaigns with business owners.
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements.
- Sell multi-media advertising.
- Create marketing plans.
- Schedule advertisements for publications.
- Ensure revenue goals are met.
Account Executive Senior-(A2992) The Senior Account Executive position is responsible for securing business accounts through the successful sale of products and service targeted t...
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our Winston-Salem team. The ideal candidate is capable of managing the daily workflow of client projects to ensure projects a...
Title: Account Executive, Senior Duration: Permanent Location: Boston, MA Function: An Account Executive, Senior (AES) is responsible for driving business development throu...