- Job Descriptions
- SEO Specialist
Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.