SEO Specialist Job Description
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Position Summary SEO Associate/Specialist Marketing Programs | San Francisco, CA OR Santa Clara We are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the role of SEO Associate. T...
Our client, a top PR firm in New York, is seeking qualified SEO specialists that have an in depth understanding of SEO best practices and have an impressive track record of traffic...