Shampooer Job Description
- Greet client and direct them to shampooing station.
- Arrange for towel to be placed on their neck to make them more comfortable.
- Place protective garment over patron to keep their clothes dry.
- Run water.
- Test water to ensure it's not too hot or cold.
- Wet client's hair thoroughly until hair is completely saturated.
- Consult client to determine which shampoo is appropriate.
- Select shampoo and apply generous amount to hair.
- Work up lather by rubbing scalp vigorously.
- Perform relaxing scalp massage.
- Ensure shampoo gets into nape of neck to cleanse thoroughly.
- Perform hand massage if necessary.
- Turn on water again and completely rinse shampoo product from hair.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Apply condition and work product from roots to tip.
- Let conditioner sit on hair to penetrate cuticles.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly from hair.
- Place towel over client's head and neck to sop up water.
- Rub towel through hair to soak up water.
- Direct client to appropriate chair for haircut.
- Restock salon shelves with products.
- Order products as needed.
- Answer client's questions about hair maintenance.
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a Housekeeping Utility Shampooer, whose responsibilities will be to: * Shampoo carpets, chairs and couches using shampoo equipment. * Rem...
Performs a wide range of housekeeping tasks and projects including the cleaning of restrooms, waiting areas, offices, and clinical areas. Operation of equipment such as vacuum clea...
Housekeeper Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming; Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled cart...