Shuttle Car Operator Job Description
- Transport materials to mine cars.
- Control conveyors to distribute loads as loading progresses.
- Fuel, repair, and service equipment.
- Replace parts as needed.
- Drive loaded shuttle cars to ramps.
- Operate controls to discharge loads into mine cars or onto conveyors.
- Use pinchers to move mine cars into position.
- Load and unload mine cars.
- Stop cars by switching and applying brakes.
- Ride cars down slopes.
- Hook cars to cables.
- Control cable drum brakes.
- Ease cars down inclines.
- Open bottom doors of cars and dump contents.
- Move stakes, place blocks, and position anchors.
- Ensure material is loaded to specifications.
- Close bottom doors of cars after unloading.
- Observe hand signals when operating machines.
Mining company seeking Experienced Underground Miners for the following positions; Roof Bolters, Scoop, Shuttle Car, Roof bolters will be required to set pins for 300+ ft/shift, sh...
A Concierge with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for greeting customers, check them in and out and respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet op...
STATEMENT of GENERAL PURPOSE: Transport guests in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner using safe practices. Represent the hotel at the main entrance by greeting arriving and d...