Social Science Research Assistant Job Description
- Assist social scientists in laboratory or office setting.
- Prepare findings for publication and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control, or data management.
- Manage and maintain complex databases.
- Obtain consent from research subjects.
- Select research subjects for social science studies.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data.
- Conduct research and implement quality control procedures.
- Develop understanding of biological sciences principles.
- Recruit research subjects for imaging studies.
- Schedule and coordinate subject visits.
- Maintain research database.
- Assist with data collection by physically helping research participants in the MRI scanner and operating the scanner.
- Analyze imaging data.
- Write and contribute to publications.
- Study brain networks.
- Develop leading edge functional and structural neuroimaging methods.
- Develop research protocols.
- Design and create research modules for dissemination.
- Track progress over time.
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies.
- Engage clinical and community partners in research
- Market training and technical assistance resources to clinical partners and academic investigators.
- Develop assessment and evaluation tools.
- Compile data for progress reports.
The Research Computing Center (RCC) is seeking a highly motivated Computational Social Sciences Consultant to work closely with faculty and researchers in the Social Sciences Divis...
Job Title: Research Associate II UCLA Title: Staff Res Assoc II-Nonexempt Job No.: H83668 Work Hours: M-F, Hours TBD Work Location: 10880 Wilshire B...
ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE/FULL PROFESSOR IN RESIDENCE OR ADJUNCT PROFESSOR Job #JPF00598 * SCHOOL OF NURSING - Social & Behavioral Sciences RECRUITMENT PERIOD Open Novem...