Software Engineer Job Description
- Design and develop software.
- Test software applications and systems.
- Develop different types of software, including computer games, business applications, operating systems, network control systems, and middleware.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems and software structure.
- Analyze users' needs.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions including algorithms that tell computers what to do.
- Convert instructions into computer languages.
- Construct, deploy, and maintain general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Use programming languages such as C, C++, Java, and Python.
- Develop packaged computer applications.
- Create customized applications for businesses.
- Develop databases.
- Coordinate the construction and maintenance of computer systems.
- Coordinate department needs and make suggestions regarding its technical direction.
- Set up organization's intranets.
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Configure, implement, and install the computer systems of other organizations.
- Identify and explain needed changes.
- Ensure security across systems being configured.
Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a Software Engineer career opportunity in the Ft. Meade, MD area. United States Citizenship and an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearan...
Software Engineer at Citrix in Jersey City, NJ. Design, develop, test, troubleshoot & debug complex software applications. Set operational specifications & analyze software require...
Superior group is looking for a Software Engineer for our client located in Mason, OH We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to contribute to the success of the Infrared P...