Responsible for providing services in a spa, including facials, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures, steam treatments, and body wraps.
- Perform consultations to determine the best procedure for clients.
- Apply cleaners, toners, and lotion to face.
- Exfoliate skin to remove dead skin cells and prepare skin for treatment.
- Create treatment regimen for clients.
- Write down instructions.
- Ensure relaxing mood is created using ambient lighting, candles, and soothing music.
- Dim lights in spa room.
- Apply body wraps and scrubs.
- Perform detoxifying treatments.
- Apply steam to skin to open pores.
- Run water over skin to remove makeup or cleaners.
- Apply chemical peels.
- Remove skin tags or moles.
- Recommend skin care regimens.
- Use magnifying lamps to evaluate extent of sun damage or wrinkles.
- Squeeze pores and perform extractions.
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Apply wax to remove facial or body hair.
- Apply masks to face and let creams soak in.
- Provide preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures.
- Massage muscles, skin, and scalp.
- Apply lotions and perfumes.
- Pluck eyebrows.
- Sell products and services to clients.