Special Agent Job Description
- Investigate crimes such as kidnapping, money laundering, counterfeiting, extortion, terrorism, espionage, bank robbery, fraud, and sabotage.
- Interview witnesses and suspects.
- Perform undercover surveillance.
- Investigate criminal violations of federal, state, or local laws to determine if evidence is sufficient to recommend prosecution
- Take photographs.
- Participate in raids.
- Use the evidence during court proceedings.
- Analyze crime scenes and bag evidence.
- Examine blood spatters.
- Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
- Work in crime detection laboratories and analyze blood or DNA samples.
- Work within fingerprint databases.
- Track down criminals wanted for international crimes.
- Investigate federal crimes, such as tax evasion and counterfeiting.
- Run character and security checks on government employees.
- Use informants to get leads on suspects or illegal activity.
- Coordinate activities with other offices or agencies.
- Obtain and act on search warrants.
- Search property such as buildings, houses, and vehicles for evidence of illegal activity.
- Present findings in an impartial way.
- Review completed cases for accuracy.
A fast growing accounting firm has an IMMEDIATE need for an Enrolled Agent. The firm consist of CPA's, Enrolled Agents and former IRS Agents who specialize in providing professiona...
Technical AssistantWe are seeking a Technical Assistant for Contract Binding Operations for one of our clients in New Hyde Park, NY. Responsibilities Include: Assisting the underwr...
Company Profile: Port-to-Door Transportation Solutions Provider Job Description: Sales Agent - 100% Commission - high earning potential Our client, a leading transportation and log...