Statement Clerk Job Description
- Compile data to prepare bank statement.
- Look up customer information to locate statement.
- Encode and cancel checks.
- Use bank machines.
- Take orders for checks and ensure they are sent out.
- Verify that checks are signed and all information is complete and accurate.
- Stop payments on checks at customer's request to prevent payment.
- Load machines with statements, cancelled checks, or envelopes to prepare statements for distribution to customers.
- Stuff envelopes.
- Weigh statements in envelopes and affix correct postage.
- Mail out statements.
- Maintain database of canceled checks and signatures.
- Retrieve checks returned to customers in error.
- Adjust customer accounts.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Answer inquiries.
- Compare previous bank statements with canceled checks and correct discrepancies.
Patient Registration Clerk Emergency Department Job Details: Std Hrs/Wk: Per Diem?As needed, Rotating Shift. Under supervision, the Emergency Department Patient Reg...
Patient Registration Clerk Emergency Department, Per Diem-Asneeded Flexible (As needed) Shift. Job Details: Under supervision, the Emergency Department Patient Regi...
Patient Registration Clerk, Std Hrs/Wk: Per Diem?As needed, Day Shift. Job Details: Under supervision, the Patient Registration Clerk ensures a timely and accurate registr...