Stock Clerk Job Description
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Help customers fill orders.
- Complete customers mail, Web, and phone orders by retrieving the ordered merchandise.
- Compute price of merchandise.
- Keep records of sale.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- Replenish inventory.
- Ensure customer received product.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Operate forklift to lift or place merchandise.
- Work with salespeople on inventory and orders.
Stock Clerk-Receiving products, recording an putting on shelves (small parts, max lifting about 20 pounds)Stocking products on the shelves that are approximately 1 - 10 lbs (90% is...
Stock clerks / pickers & packers needed for a retail warehouse in Edison. Fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing company! Responsible for picking items off of shelves, scanni...
Superior group is looking for an Stock Clerk for our client located in St Petersburg, FL Under general supervision, performs a variety of inventory / stockroom tasks as assi...