- Job Descriptions
- Studio Worker
Responsible for working under the guidance and direction of an artist to produce and finish artwork, including sculptures, prints, textiles, and drawings.
- Produce and finish art work for artists.
- Concept and brainstorm with artists.
- Prime, prepare, and stretch canvasses.
- Purchase and collect supplies, including paints, oils, canvasses, and other materials.
- Produce different art forms including paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, 3D designs, textiles or digital art.
- Produce 3D models.
- Package, transport, or ship art.
- Set up exhibitions.
- Hang canvasses or photography at art shows or galleries.
- Handle phone calls and purchase inquiries.
- Perform photoshop work.
- Perform sales calls as needed.
- Prep recording studio.
- Set up microphones and equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Clean and repair equipment.
- Set up instruments for musicians.
- Line-check each piece of gear with the assistant recording engineer to ensure continuity.
- Replace faulty equipment.