Studio Worker Job Description
- Produce and finish art work for artists.
- Concept and brainstorm with artists.
- Prime, prepare, and stretch canvasses.
- Purchase and collect supplies, including paints, oils, canvasses, and other materials.
- Produce different art forms including paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, 3D designs, textiles or digital art.
- Produce 3D models.
- Package, transport, or ship art.
- Set up exhibitions.
- Hang canvasses or photography at art shows or galleries.
- Handle phone calls and purchase inquiries.
- Perform photoshop work.
- Perform sales calls as needed.
- Prep recording studio.
- Set up microphones and equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Clean and repair equipment.
- Set up instruments for musicians.
- Line-check each piece of gear with the assistant recording engineer to ensure continuity.
- Replace faulty equipment.
Provide overall Business Management and Operational support to the Show Design and Production Studio. Act as an extension of the Show Design and Production (SD&P) Studio Leadership...
The Packaging Studio Director will be the operational leader representing SGS for the near-site CVS studio. The Packaging Studio Director will lead the assistant s studio manager...
Seeking for a Workday Hr Erp Technical Developer. JOB TITLE - Senior Developer/ WORKDAY HR ERP Technical DeveloperRequires 8 to 10 years of related IT/HR experience.2 to 3years of ...