Subway Operator Job Description
- Transport passengers on a subway.
- Drive trains that run on separate tracks that may be underground or above ground.
- Observe signals on the track that indicate when they are supposed to start, stop, or slow down.
- Watch for people or debris on tracks.
- Make announcements, such as the stop, final destination, or delays.
- Control the vehicle’s speed based on regulations for the section of track on which they are operating.
- Open and close vehicle doors at scheduled stops.
- Watch to make sure all passengers get on and off the vehicle safely.
- Help disabled passengers off car.
- Communicate with dispatchers to report or be informed of delays or other problems.
- Listen for warnings about dangerous weather conditions.
- Report delays.
- Ensure the safe evacuation of passengers during a breakdown or emergency situation.
- Operate computer to control speed.
- Drive train manually in case of an emergency.
Job Description: Job Description Position Summary: Assist managers and supervisors with general administrative duties in support of the warehouse operations. About Martin Bro...
Job Description: Job Description Position Summary: A Management Intern is responsible for completing projects and tasks that are relevant to the operation of the facility they ...
Job Description: Job Description Position Summary: Supervise the daily warehousing operations of a multi-temperature, technology-driven warehouse with a focus on safety and eff...